Apr 10, 2013

Siri bercakap dengan hati

I’m the new arrival but I’m not alien to you

I’m the one who’s talking before I am supposed to

I don’t mind to give but the question is what you get

I get frequently trapped like an insect in your net

I don’t get it how it all could go awry

I don’t get it how we both could go astray

I am just a freak who is waiting at your door

I want you here with me ‘cause I can feel that you want more

I am quite often outvoted by my free will

There’s an empty spot in my soul that I’m craving to fill

I am paralyzed by your headlights

I keep running into the night

You give me absolution for all that went wrong

While I give out to the king

I tell you about what I’d never sing

I get easily lost at home

I like it that your words are cut to the bone

Because this is when they cling



No comments: